World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: Cost of things
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Our first day in Florence, also known locally as Firenze, and we woke up late, but made it JIT (just in time at 8:45 am) for a partial breakfast with grumpy women cleaning everything up as quickly as they could. … Continue reading
From the last posting – about the Taj Mahal – did you notice something? Especially at the second set of pictures after the Interior tour? The banner picture (above) is from the Taj Mahal’s Guest House and / or the … Continue reading
And we have a disaster of an international proportion – Amy left her favorite blanket on the sleeping car train! Instant devastation when she opened her backpack at 9 am, and couldn’t find “blankie,” remembering that she’d left … Continue reading
“FREE wifi” offered at the airport is just a joke. It SOUNDS good, but only if you have an Indian mobile phone number. Internet access has been dodgy at best, for “tech savvy” India. OK, maybe Mumbai isn’t the Tech … Continue reading
6 am pickup – and met Atef, our driver, who spoke little English but enough to tell us to ask in ten minutes when he picked up the guide. Adam Atito, our host, knows Atef and setup with his cousin … Continue reading