World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: Food
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Our first day in Florence, also known locally as Firenze, and we woke up late, but made it JIT (just in time at 8:45 am) for a partial breakfast with grumpy women cleaning everything up as quickly as they could. … Continue reading
Today was a SUCCESSFUL day that started with the purchase of our train tickets to Florence from Venice (only took 5 minutes from the aptly named Fast Ticket booth – like BART, though for trips all over Italy!). The water … Continue reading
The Ghetto of Venice is where the Jews were conscripted to live from 1400’s onward. I’m having Amy look up the reason for this need to have a certain area for Jews in Venice, but I heard about this from … Continue reading
And we have a disaster of an international proportion – Amy left her favorite blanket on the sleeping car train! Instant devastation when she opened her backpack at 9 am, and couldn’t find “blankie,” remembering that she’d left … Continue reading
Thank you for your patience with all the “flood” of blogs this week. OK, so the Buddhist temple seemed spartan in puppy care, and we still hadn’t made contact yet. It is becoming less and less an option. Newas suggested … Continue reading