World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: Hostels
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Our first day in Florence, also known locally as Firenze, and we woke up late, but made it JIT (just in time at 8:45 am) for a partial breakfast with grumpy women cleaning everything up as quickly as they could. … Continue reading
And we have a disaster of an international proportion – Amy left her favorite blanket on the sleeping car train! Instant devastation when she opened her backpack at 9 am, and couldn’t find “blankie,” remembering that she’d left … Continue reading
View Full Album Where else would one find such a great hostel in Adelaide? At OUR HOUSE! We loved it so much that we wish we could take it with us! Not only were the facilities great, the people … Continue reading
Some minor corrections and additional comments – thank you to those who sent in comments! * Sri Lankans have charming and genuine smiles! Their whole face lights up, eyes crinkle, and wonderful white teeth! Such gracious people! OK, this is … Continue reading