World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: Medical
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Some minor corrections and additional comments – thank you to those who sent in comments! * Sri Lankans have charming and genuine smiles! Their whole face lights up, eyes crinkle, and wonderful white teeth! Such gracious people! OK, this is … Continue reading
Okay, it was like stepping back into time and being in Beijing, Thailand, Singapore, and Bali at the same time. Tuk tuks abound here – still loads of fun, and still as reckless as in Thailand. Humidity from the nightly … Continue reading
Perhaps this is a test of our Buddhist patience …? Well, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to stay a bit longer in Sri Lanka – um, oh darns! Yeah, right. I had some of my medications shipped … Continue reading
Packing a reduced weight bag, and getting ready for the “mozzies” in Sri Lanka and India – Chris laughs at our efforts as he’s in Istanbul now, about to fly into Venice, Italy! Well, I’d rather be prepared with our … Continue reading