World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: People
It must be our Puppy Karma to help abandoned puppies… A month ago, a stray dog was found and the armload was carried inside by Joan, the Executive Director at BAGI (Bay Area Glass Institute). I was blowing glass and … Continue reading
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Wow, this one didn’t get posted – catching up now! Dated June 21, 2011: This is week 2 since we’ve returned, and are still laptop-less. We’re using Chris’ OLD, OLD Dell laptop, the one that’s missing an “h” key, and … Continue reading
Well, in preparation for Hodi’s coming, I shopped around and found a pet-appropriate vaccum cleaner, in anticipation of allergies (yes, I’m allergic to dogs, but MUCH more to cats – off the charts!). WOW! Those vacuum cleaners cost a heap! … Continue reading
Our first day in Florence, also known locally as Firenze, and we woke up late, but made it JIT (just in time at 8:45 am) for a partial breakfast with grumpy women cleaning everything up as quickly as they could. … Continue reading
Today was a SUCCESSFUL day that started with the purchase of our train tickets to Florence from Venice (only took 5 minutes from the aptly named Fast Ticket booth – like BART, though for trips all over Italy!). The water … Continue reading