World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: Round the World Trip
Carolyn really infuses the warm, homey Southern hospitality and cookin’ in her website, with some marvelous pictures of her fixin’s. So, I borrowed her recipe for Hen, Tasso and Sausage Gumbo. Hen and Tasso Gumbo – Lousiana Style From http://whenfoodworks.com/category/sausage-and-tasso-gumbo/ – … Continue reading
Sometimes it pays off to grow old! Here are some places that will give you a discount when you ASK for it, and are over 55-years-old. I received this email from a retired friend: “Finally an advantage to getting … Continue reading
Vases, Bowls, and Magic VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL Bowls, $25 – $75 Vases, $25 – $125 Goblets, $55 – $95 Glass Pebbles, $15-25 (can be sand etched with customized lettering) Plates, $25 – $45 Linked Hearts, $35 (set of … Continue reading
OK, so I’ve been a bit mute on the world front – BUT busy! Here are some of the “projects,” though I’m skipping the boring stuff – like paperwork, phone calls, meetings, long distance driving … Hover over the picture … Continue reading
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Gung Xi Fah Cai! Year 4706! The Chinese horoscope for a Black Water Dragon during this year reads as follows: “Although Dragon is the master in 2012, but this period will bring him a lot of problems that need to … Continue reading