World Kangaroo - Jeannie
- My New Art Medium – from Novice to Advanced Student!
- Gumbo Recipes – from an authentic Gal in Louisiana
- Only in America — well, …
- Vases, Bowls, and Magic–yes, they’re for sale, too!
- It’s too quiet! What I’ve been up to lately …
- Hodi 2!
- The Curse of the Fast Thinker
- Happy Year of the Water Dragon!
- OK, we’re BACK in the US of A!
- Welcome to our new glass website!
Words, Words, WordsAustralia - New Zealand Back at the Ranch Biz opps China Cost of things Egypt Food Glass Hostels Istanbul, Turkey Italy Japan Kids Medical New Zealand People Photos Pre-Trip Puppy Random Thoughts Round the World Trip Signs Singapore Sri Lanka & India Stuff For Sale Techie Stuff Thailand Ticketing USA Venice!
Category Archives: Random Thoughts
– thoughts during the course of a day Feb 25, 2012 It’s a Saturday night, and I have only myself to entertain. In the prison cell of my apartment, I sit in isolation, buffered by the empty air around the … Continue reading
Waking up to the peal of bells, breakfast with Palm Sunday mass on TV and in Italian, the capped with more peals of bells – seems they are going to ring all day. It’s ANOTHER gorgeous day in Venice, … Continue reading
“Learn Arabic numbers… A top tip for train travel in Egypt is to learn Arabic numbers. The indicator boards at main stations often use Arabic numerals to show train numbers, departure times and platform numbers, only main ones show Western … Continue reading
From the last posting – about the Taj Mahal – did you notice something? Especially at the second set of pictures after the Interior tour? The banner picture (above) is from the Taj Mahal’s Guest House and / or the … Continue reading
[NOTE: This is one of my first write-ups that didn’t publish. I’m sorry I don’t have the original pictures for it as those are now archived on an external Hard Drive that’s not with me anymore.]*****************************Change in trip tickets!There’s nothing … Continue reading
Victor Harbor has one of the most fun places on earth! Urimmburah Wildlife Park just 10 minutes northeast of Vic Harbor’s CBD (Aussies fondly call their “downtown” Central Business Districts, CBDs). For a mere AU$6 (about the same in US$ … Continue reading
“FREE wifi” offered at the airport is just a joke. It SOUNDS good, but only if you have an Indian mobile phone number. Internet access has been dodgy at best, for “tech savvy” India. OK, maybe Mumbai isn’t the Tech … Continue reading